A good hairspray should primarily provide a strong hold, should feel good on your hair and also should make hair styling easy. The following ten hair sprays do that, but additionally have a really nice smell to them.
Also check out: Top 10 Best Spring Perfumes for Women
Also check out: Top 10 Best Summer Perfumes for Women
Good Smelling Womens Hairsprays
10. Garnier Fructis Style Volume Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
This one is value for money. A fruity smelling hairspray that works on all kinds of hair. Thick or thin, curly or straight…Garnier Fructis Style provides a strong hold, yet combing the hair is still possible.
9. GIOVANNI 2chic Ultra Volume Big Body Hair Spray, 5 oz. Papaya & Tangerine Butter – For Thin Fine Hair
A very good choice for thin and fine hair. It provides volume and thickness, the effect lasts quite long. Additionally the scent is just amazing. Smells like tangerine, so give it a try.
8. BIOLAGE Styling Thermal Active Spray | Heat Styling Treatment Adds Body & Volume
Works wonders, if you have curly hair. Protects your hair in heat conditions as well.
7. TIGI Bed Hard Head Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray
You live in very humid conditions? Or you have very fine hair that no hair spray could hold? Well, give this a try then. Probably the strongest of hair sprays in terms of holding and long-lasting. The smell is quite nice as well.
6. Davines This is a Medium Hold Hairspray, Mint
A medium strong hairspray with a great scent.
5. Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray
Feels nice on your hair and makes it look glossy. Provides a strong hold, yet brushing is still easy to do while the Tigi hairspray is on. Smells delicious and the price is very cheap for this kind of quality.
4. Cake Beauty The Hold Out Flexy Hold Hair Spray
A fantastic hairspray! Feels very light when applied, yet provides the necessary hold. Ingredients are 100% vegan and the smell…well, its just fantastic. A sweet, vanilla kind of scent. Give it a try.
3. L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Lock It Bold Control Hairspray
This Loreal hairspray is of course not on the cheaper side, but its worth the money. A nice, unique smell and it works especially well in humid conditions, where many hairspray fail to provide consistant hold.
2. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
Not really cheap, but give it a try if you have fine hair. Very sexy scent as well!
1. L’oreal Tecni Art Wild Stylers Next Day Hair Dry Finishing Spray
Here we have the winner of the best smelling hairsprays! A very fresh scent that makes you feel good. The Tecni Art Wild Stylers provides a strong hold and especially a comfortable feel on your scalp. Very light, doesnt wear your hair down.
Do you agree? Or are their any other good smelling hairsprays out there? Feel free to leave a comment and share your opinion about hairsprays with the best scents.
Also check out: Best Body Spray for Women
Also check out: Best Winter Fragrances for Women – Top 10 Perfumes
Also check out: Top 10 Best Fall Colognes for Men
Also check out: Azzaro Wanted By Night Cologne Review