Have you ever checked out the cologne section of a perfumery and wondered what that revolver-drum shaped bottle is about? I can tell you: This is not just an eye-catching design – its also one of the best autumn / winter scents I have ever had.
Also check out: A Dive into La Nuit De L`Homme Eau de Toilette
Also check out: Versace Eros Flame Cologne Review
Is Azzaro Wanted By Night A Good Mens Cologne?
Azzaro Wanted By Night Key Facts
Scent: Sweet and Spicy
- Top notes: Cinnamon, Mandarin Orange
- Heart notes: Virginia cedar, Frankincense, Cumin
- Base notes: Tobacco absolute, Cypress, Cedarwood
Longevity: Very good, clearly above average
Sillage: Very good, you will get noticed when you wear this
Wearable when? A heavy scent – better wear it in autumn and winter, spring will be fine as well
Target audience: Probably more for younger men, but I would say you can wear it up to 40/45
Occasions: Party/Clubbing, Dating, Evening Out, Family Occasions
Is the Azzaro Wanted By Night Hype Legitimate?
WOW, what a versatile scent! I would even recommend this as a blind buy, the danger of disappointment is very low in my opinion. Its a very warm and sensual cologne with a heavy projection. A few spritzers suffice and the scent will last all day. And the fragrance composition is just so well chosen. Very few people will not like this, most will complement you. And although Wanted by Night can be used for so many occasions, I would highly recommend this as a date fragrance. I have done so a lot and can say that women cant help themselves but to come very close.
- Another babe magnet. Women will go crazy when they smell it on you. Seriously!
- My personal best choice for Christmas time due to the cinnamon. Perfect for Christmas markets, Christmas eve and Office Christmas parties
- Works on so many occasions
- Some might find it too synthetic
- Very intense scent, might be too much for some people, because it is noticable from a few meters away
- Probably not suitable for men over 50
Do you agree with this review of Azzaro Wanted By Night? How does this mens fragrance work for you?
Also check out: Joop Homme Eau de Toilette Review
Also check out: Invictus By Paco Rabanne Cologne Review
Also check out: Top 10 Best Spring Colognes for Men