Versace Eros Cologne Review
Have you ever tried this fruity-sweet seducer from the house of Versace? Their Eros Eau de Toilette is a fabolous scent for young men. Check out the characteristics in this review.
Is Versace Eros A Good Mens Cologne?
Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Key Facts
Scent: Sweet, fresh and fruity
- Top notes: Mint, Italian lemon, Green apple
- Heart notes: Tonka bean, Geranium, Ambroxan
- Base notes: Bourbon vanilla, Atlas cedar, Virginia cedar, Vetiver, Oakmoss
Longevity: Not the best longevity ever. But thats not necessary for its main purposes. 4-5 hours at least.
Sillage: Very good for a few hours, then it will fade a little and only be noticable close to you
Wearable when? Very versatile actually. Its appropriate for all four seasons, even summer due to the freshness
Target audience: Perfect for teenagers or young adults. 30 and older should try Versace Eros Flame
Occasions: Definitely the ultimate clubbing/party scent. But also for leisure activities and dates. I dont think there are girls out there not loving this scent on a man
Is Versace Eros really that great?
Actually…YES IT IS! This fragrance is legendary for a reason. It definitely makes you stand out. Not an understated scent for sure. Its in the same range as Jean Paul Gaultiers Ultra Male or One Million by Paco Rabanne. A ladykiller party scent…a little more unique and special than the other ones. It smells just sooo sexy, sweet and fresh at the same time. But you should not that Eros is probably more for the extroverted guys. I would think that it might not work for shy or conservative men, because its a “loud” scent.
So if you go on a night out and intend to take someone home, Eros might help a little. And for a designer perfume its quite affordable.
- Very reasonable price. Quite cheap for such a good Eau de Toilette
- Compliment getter – and lots of them!!!
- Timeless classic, this beautiful scent will never go out of style
- Lots of teenagers and twens wear this. So its a well-known fragrance and you will not stand out
- Doesnt hold forever. After 4-5 hours it will be noticable only directly near you and no longer in large crowds
- Definitely not suitable for older men
Do you agree with this review of Versace Eros Eau de Toilette? How does this mens fragrance work for you?
Also check out: Azzaro Wanted By Night Cologne Review
Also check out: Top 10 Best Fall Colognes for Men
Also check out: Best Winter Fragrances for Women – Top 10 Perfumes