Invictus By Paco Rabanne Cologne Review
You have certainly smelled Invictus at some point. Probably in a disco or a bar. The legitimate successor of Paco Rabannes One Million has been hyped even more and also heavily used by teenagers and young adults. It is a sweet and synthetic scent which is very appealing to younger women.
Paco Rabanne Invictus Key Facts
Scent: Fresh, sweet and fruity scent
- Top notes: Grapefruit, Marine notes
- Heart notes: Bay leaf, Jasmine
- Base notes: Gaiac wood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Ambergris
Longevity: Slightly above average
Sillage: Slightly above average
Wearable when? In summer, spring and fall
Target audience: Clearly the younger men and teenagers. Not suitable for men above 40
Occasions: Party/Clubbing, casual, sports, dating
Is Invictus By Paco Rabanne Hype Legitimate?
Yes, I can understand the hype. It is a beautiful fragrance. And although women have certainly already smelled this scent on another man, it still works. They come closer to smell you. What else do you want? I really have to point out, that you should not choose Invictus if you are a settled man in your Fourties or older. There are colognes much more suitable for you. If you are a teenager or twen, go for it!
- Chick magnet: The girls will literally hang around your neck
- If you like it sweet, this scent is a good choice
- It is over-used. If you want to be unique, go for another scent. Because so many men are wearing this
- Longevity could be better
- Definitely just for younger men: Don`t wear this as a successful, elegant business man
Do you agree with this review of Invictus by Paco Rabanne? How does this mens fragrance work for you?
Also read: Best cheap colognes for men
Also read: Best cheap perfumes for women
Also read: Azzaro Wanted By Night Cologne Review