The Versace Eros in the blue bottle is a very established and famous fragrance. But have you heard of its red-bottled brother? The Eros Flame comes in the same bottle with a different color, that reflects its characteristics very well.
Also read: Versace Eros Cologne Review
Is Versace Eros Flame A Good Mens Cologne?
Versace Eros Flame Perfume Key Facts
Scent: Sweet and Spicy
- Top notes: Lemon, Mandarin Orange, Chinotto, Madagascar pepper, Rosemary
- Heart notes: Rose, Geranium, pepperwood
- Base notes: Texas cedar, Vetiver, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla
Longevity: Stays on your skin for almost a day
Sillage: Good projection, but not too overpowering, which I like. Spraying 2-3 times will suffice
Wearable when? Perfect in autumn and winter. You can try spring and summer as well, as long as its not too hot
Target audience: Its the adult version of the “normal Eros”. For classy men from 30 upwards
Occasions: First of all for dating! The lady of your dreams will be all over you. Also good for clubbing or special occasions
Is Versace Eros Flame better than Versace Eros?
The first word that comes to mind, when I think of Eros Flame: Warm. And then: Sensual. A warm and sensual scent for the colder days. I dont even know how to describe it. It just gives such a nice and cosy feeling. Smells sweet, oriental and masculine at the same time.
Is it better than the Original Versace Eros? In my opinion you shouldnt compare. I am glad that both of them exist. But I think this one is more well-rounded and special. There are lots of other colognes you could wear to replace Versace Eros. But I could not come up with a replacement for Eros Flame. Plus its really value for many. The price is very reasonable for such a high-class cologne from a top brand.
- Without showering inbetween you will notice it from morning to evening
- Incredibly unique scent, very different from other top mens colognes
- Of course the women like this one as well and will keep asking what that is
- The price / performance ratio
- Incredibly unique also on the downside, a very minor one, though. Because its such a different scent, a few perople might not enjoy it
- Not suitable for warm summer days and the office
Do you agree with this review of Versace Eros Flame? How does this mens fragrance work for you?
Also check out: Joop Homme Eau de Toilette Review
Also check out: Azzaro Wanted By Night Cologne Review